• Over 33 years of catering experience. Founded in 1982
• Expertise from 5,700 events in the last 7 years.
• A fully trained, professional and courteous staff, at your service.
• U.S.D.A. inspected roasting pigs and meats, slow roasted to perfection.
• Service to the Minneapolis and St. Paul greater metropolitan area and all points beyond!
• Wholesome and delicious foods, in generous quantities, served buffet style.
• A fully licensed and inspected commercial facility in Lakeville, MN.
• 99% Excellence rating from our customers for both food and service.
• Full Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance.
• We will reserve a date for you upon your request, and fax or mail an event confirmation. All details, such as final guest count, menu, and a map to your event are due no later than 14 business days prior to your event date.
• All events require a 1/3 of total price non-refundable deposit. (Applied to final bill). Dates and times reserved on a first deposit-first book basis. For all events, final balance is due the day of the event.
• We accept cash, personal check, company check, or money order, and credit cards.
• Server(s) will arrive to set up your buffet line 30 minutes to one hour before your meal serving time, depending on your group size, menu, and proximity to parking. Please provide a parking space near buffet area for our truck and roaster.
• Industry standard service charge of 15% will be included on your bill. If you would like to add a gratuity in addition to the service charge, you are welcome to!
• Each customer will be asked to complete an evaluation at the event, rating our food and service. Server year end bonuses are rewarded based on these evaluations. Our servers work hard for you!
• All leftovers from the table belong to you, packaged in containers you can keep. Customer is responsible for proper equipment to handle leftovers safely, or leftovers will be disposed of on site.
• Our reputation is priceless, and food safety is a primary concern. If you intend to serve food of your own, please ensure it is prepared and served following established food safety guidelines. We reserve the right to refuse to allow a customer to serve any potentially hazardous food.
Most importantly, we would love to cater your event, and we will do what it takes to make it a great success! Our entire staff works hard to provide you with the best food and service possible. We know how important your event is to you - it is equally important to us!
Dale Vaillancourt and Jim Gilmore
Owners, Divine Swine Catering®
Please read recent customer comments
about our food and service:
Quotes from reviews on The Knot:
Divine Swine has spectacular food for a price that you will not find anywhere else, trust me I looked! We received many compliments on our food and one guest even told me it was the best food he had ever had at a wedding!
For our wedding we chose Divine Swine to cater food. We had the whole roasted hog as well as turkey with sides. Both meats were delicious! Also, the sides were amazing! The green beans are the best I've had. The best part is we got our picture with the hog!! I'd recommend them to anyone. All my guests are still talking about the food.
We highly recommend Divine Swine if you are looking for a fairly priced, deliciously prepared, and worry-free buffet! We got compliments for weeks on the delicious food at our daughter's wedding reception. The server had the buffet set up quickly and began serving our guests a little earlier than was planned, which was wonderful - they were hungry!! Divine Swine guarantees to have plenty of food, and it was evident. Everyone got to eat as much as they wanted and we still had leftovers. We had planned for 125 and we were pretty spot on with our guest count, so it's not like there was a lot extra because people didn't show up. DS truly had plenty of food for everyone. We had one family member with dietary allergies, and DS made a separate dish for this one person. It was wonderful and we truly appreciated that they did this. After reading all the good reviews about Divine Swine and then going to our tasting, we knew we had found the right caterer and we were not disappointed!
We know that you will have the best service experience ever because
of the hard work of not only our servers, but also Bruce and Jared, who make it all happen! Thanks for the opportunity to serve you.
Dale and Jim, owners
Divine Swine Catering
"We'll Roast A Pig That You'll Really Dig...
and Much, Much More!"
Phone: (952) 469-2635
Fax: (952) 985-5958
Divine Swine Catering®
23840 Pillsbury Avenue South
Lakeville, MN 55044